Welcome to Optimum Health & Performance of Yardley! We offer our patient forms online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.
On your first visit we will need to make copies of the following items. Please be sure to bring your:
- Insurance Card
- Driver’s License
- Reports and/or Discs from Previous Imaging (X-rays, MRIs, CT Scans, etc.)
- Reports from Previous Visits with other Specialists
- New Patient Intake
- Patient Acknowledgement and Receipt of HIPPA Form
- Informed Consent for Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation and Treatment
- HIPPA Policy (for patient reference only, does not need to be printed)
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. We accept auto accident, workers compensation, personal injury and most health insurance plans, including Medicare. Since there are so many plans and coverage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Our staff will verify and explain your benefits before treatment, at no charge.
For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged. If you have no insurance or do not have chiropractic benefits there is still a way for you to receive the care you need. Many patients pay directly for care, as they discover chiropractic to be extremely cost-effective and affordable.